Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) Core Training Workshop
This training workshop is designed to create a group of skilled conservation professionals working in partnership with farmers and landowners to develop quality CRP conservation plans that result in measurable impacts on land and water resource management.
Note that the start time represents local time, not Central Time as is listed.
Workshop goals include:
- Understanding the purpose and intent of the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP)
- Determining eligibility of lands for CRP
- Knowing how to find information for CRP plans
- Effectively working with a landowner in developing a CRP plan
- Becoming familiar with regionally specific conservation practices
- Understanding how to implement a CRP plan
- Working with NRCS and FSA to submit a quality CRP plan